Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Onward with Love

For the past few weeks, my computer has been on the fritz.  Finally, Saturday night, we wiped it clean and reinstalled everything.  Thankfully, everything is working alright and I can finally blog again!  I have miss writing longer blogs and expressing myself through it all. 

With that said, I am looking forward.  The past few months have been hard and I am working on being stronger everyday.  I have been seeking for new opportunities and working on keeping up the optimism. 

I know my road has been tough lately, but I also remember that I am not the only one going through this.  Thousands of others are in the same situation as I am, some of them are even worse.  Some may have families to support them, friends by their side or support of others.  Some are not that lucky.  I consider myself one of the lucky ones, or blessed ones.  I am truly blessed by all the people surrounding me in my life.  Without them, I would not be able to get through any of this. They have been a support through it all and understand that I made the right decisions. 

I know that I will find an amazing position when God puts it in front of me.  I truly believe he guides my life and will guide me to where I need to be.  All I know, is wherever I end up next,  I will make a difference and it will be an amazing journey.  I was placed in Colorado for a reason, and whether I know it already or not, I am meant to be here.

With that, I am looking forward with optimism and love.  I was finally able to forgive those who did me wrong and put that in the past.  There is no sense in looking back on negativity and an unpleasant time when the future seems so bright. 

Onward with love! Onward with optimism! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment