Thursday, October 4, 2012

365 Days of Thanks..Day 10

Day 10: I am thankful for friends, old and new!

There have been people that have come in and out of my life for various reasons and at various times.  The ones that are still in my life, I am so thankful for.  I was able to have lunch with two of them today and I as soon as I saw them, I smiled.  It made me realize just how happy I am to have those people in my life who support me no matter what.  Life is better with friends! :)

Day 9: I am thankful for a glass of wine.
Day 8: I am thankful for Downtown Denver.
Day 7: I am thankful for Gilmore Girls.
Day 6: I am thankful for NFL Football!
Day 5: I am thankful for the smell of fall.
Day 4: I am thankful for Starbucks coffee.
Day 3: I am thankful for my love.
Day 2: I am thankful for my furry friend, Audrey.
Day 1: I am thankful for the chilly fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment