Tuesday, October 9, 2012

365 Days of Thanks..Day 15

Day 15: I am thankful for gluten free foods.

Be diagnosed gluten-intolerant back in March put me in a dilemma when I could not eat some of my favorite foods such as bread, muffins and pizza.  But thankfully, manufacturers are creating better gluten free foods.  As I type this, my first batch of gluten free stuffed shells are cooking in the oven.  I am excited that I have been able to find alternatives!!

Day 14: I am thankful to be alive.
Day 13: I am thankful for cooler weather.
Day 12: I am thankful for this video!
Day 11: I am thankful for the first snowfall of the year.
Day 10: I am thankful for friends, old and new!
Day 9: I am thankful for a glass of wine.
Day 8: I am thankful for Downtown Denver.
Day 7: I am thankful for Gilmore Girls.
Day 6: I am thankful for NFL Football!
Day 5: I am thankful for the smell of fall.
Day 4: I am thankful for Starbucks coffee.
Day 3: I am thankful for my love.
Day 2: I am thankful for my furry friend, Audrey.
Day 1: I am thankful for the chilly fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment