Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Love!

Is it really October already??  Where has this year gone?  I still can't believe Halloween is in 29 days away.  But this is my favorite month of the year (the second is my birth month-February). 

The leaves turn these stunning shades of yellow and maroon that could never be matched in any artificial way.  Add in that glorious smell and the perfect way the sun shines through those leaves and I am in heaven.  I make sure that I spend just a little part of everyday outside. 

I was in downtown Denver today for a reason I will share in the future.  This gorgeousness that I love out here in the suburbs was replicated downtown.  Walking past the Denver Public Library, Civic Center Park and the Capital makes me smile.  So many people discount the beauty of the built environment but there is something about it. 

Things are starting to rumble on the job front and things are starting to come through.  I get more and more optimistic everyday.  I am thrilled that everyday I can be further and further away from the negativity of the past.  I am looking forward to the future and what it may hold. 

October always makes me feel so much better.  Each leaf that falls tells me how much love is out there in the world!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment