Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Prayers for Strength...

This past weekend, I did my first ever bike race.  I biked around the city of Denver and realized just how beautiful my new home is.  The 22.5 mile journey through the city got me really excited for the next step in my life. 

The search for a new job is proving to be tougher than I thought it would be.  I have been turned down for jobs that I thought I would be perfect for, and having trouble getting interviews for others.  I refuse to downplay my education either.  I worked hard for my Masters and I don't want to deny I have it. 

I have been asked why don't you find a job in another state?  I have found my home here in Colorado.  I have found a love that I don't want to lose and he is here.  For the first time since I was 18, a place is home. 

I know that everything will be alright, I just feel tested sometimes.  I am a firm believer that God does not put you through anything you can not handle.  I have been put through a lot but I know I have been given the strength to get through it.  I know that the next job I get will be one that I meant to have for awhile. 

I keep praying that God will put the right opportunity in front of me when it is meant to.  I am just hoping it comes soon....

Love is strength....

2 comments:

  1. I hope nothing but the best for you and I know you will find something you love there! We can't ever deny our Masters status!! :) Love & miss you!!!
    ~yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I know something will come through soon, I just get down sometimes! We worked hard for those Masters, we will never deny!! Miss you too my dear! You should come out for another visit! :)

      Delete